- We limit personal information collection to what is necessary.
- We use collected information to send you updates, provide affiliate commissions, personalize our content or advertising, connect with you on social media, sell you products through our affiliate partners, and for market research.
- We share your information with service providers including affiliate marketing commission providers, social media platforms, with your consent, or as required by law or in a company transaction.
- You can easily opt-out of our use of social or interest-based advertising by visiting our opt-out choices below.
- Contact us at privacy@HooplaDoopla.com to access, modify, opt-out or delete your personal information.
1. Information we collect
Hoopla Doopla does not intend for this website to collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us via email at privacy@HooplaDoopla.com
We collect personal information when you give it to us. We offer multiple ways in which you may contact us or send us your information, including when you register for an account, send us emails, fill out forms, purchase products from our affiliate partners, and occasionally through surveys. The information we may collect from you through these processes is:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Social handle
- Demographic or psychographic information
On occasion, we may also ask you to provide us with information about another person and their contact information, such as with a referring friends to participate with our promotions, contests or surveys. In such an instance, we will treat the other person's information the same as yours and in accordance with this policy.
With respect to cash-back rewards fulfillments, we do not receive any sensitive financial information such as bank account or PIN numbers. However, should your cashback rewards exceed $600 per year, we are required by law to provide you with an IRS form and may need to collect your social security number in order to account for your income. If we collect your social security number, we will segregate this information from your other account and delete it as soon as it is no longer legally required to be retained.
We automatically collect information about you when you interact with our website, emails, or on social media. Like most websites, we use tools to measure website activity, which may include the use of pixel tags and cookies. In addition, we often use social media, which may include the collection of your name or social media handle. Finally, we send email updates and offers, and may collect information about your interaction with our emails. Specifically, we collect the following pieces of information through these interactions:
- Website visit analytics such as referral link clicks, pages viewed, and time spent on site
- IP addresses and general geographic location derived from IP addresses
- Registered Account IDs
- Cookie IDs
- Mobile Advertising IDs
- Social media handles of our followers, likes or social group participants
- Email opens and click-throughs that will be associated with an email address
2. How we use and share collected information
We use personal information in order to:
- Provide you with cashback rewards for purchase products through our affiliate partners
- Communicate with you through email or social media, including affiliate promotions and engagement opportunities.
- Facilitate social media interactions.
- Personalize our website and services.
- Incorporate your feedback, testimonials or reviews into our content, products or services. If we are interested in posting any content associated with your personal information on social media, our website or marketing materials, we will request your permission in advance.
We use numerous service providers to assist with our affiliate commission services. In each of these instances, we require that these service providers do not use your personal information for any other purpose. These service providers include:
- Affiliate marketing commission services including Amazon, eBay, Commission Junction, Linkshare, FMTC.co and others.
- Cashback fulfillment processors such as Paypal, venmo and and paper checks.
- Email communications
- Website creation and hosting
- Website analytics
- Social media advertising and communications
- Online advertising
- Survey tools
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties for their own uses without your express consent. However, there are occasions we may share personal information for a designated business purpose, including:
- If we work with an affiliate marketing partner to jointly promote a special incentive or contest. In such an event, we will treat the sharing of information the same as with our service providers.
- Through the use of proprietary links, pixel tags and cookies served by affiliate marketing partners, social media, or interest-based advertising services that may use collected information from our Services to improve their products and services. Please see your choices below to opt-out of these potential uses.
- With any other divisions, subsidiaries or corporate affiliates of Hoopla Doopla
- If we are compelled by law to do so, such as through a subpoena or court order.
- If it is required as part of a business transaction where Hoopla Doopla or any subsidiary is acquired.
We may share aggregated information that does not identify any personal information, such as the number of website or page visits, affiliate commission totals, social followers, or number of account registrations.
Finally, we are in the business of providing links to affiliate merchant partners, social media, and other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices when you click-through and visit any of these websites.
3. Your choices with our personal information uses
You may contact us at any time and request the following choices with our use of your personal information:
- Access. We can provide you with the personal information that we maintain about you.
- Modification. We will correct any mistakes with your personal information.
Opt-Out. You may request that we cease using your information
for marketing or other purposes that are not required to provide the affiliate commission
services you’ve requested. You may also choose to opt-out through the following mechanisms:
- If you have received a commercial email from us, you will have the option to opt-out or unsubscribe provided in the email itself.
- Social and interest-based advertising partners, notably Facebook, and Google. You may also choose to opt-out of these and other potential partners through this industry website.
- Deletion. You can request that we delete any information about you, unless we are required by contract or law to retain it.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
Hoopla Doopla is operated in the United States, and will process personal information exclusively in the U.S. If you are visiting this website from outside the U.S., then by providing us with your personal information you are consenting to the transfer of that information to the U.S.
We conduct due diligence on all our personal information service providers, and require them to have adequate security protections in place. If Hoopla Doopla processes your personal information on our own systems or servers, we will also put in place mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access or disclosures. We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We will retain your personal information as long as we consider it relevant in order to maintain a relationship with you, or as required by law. As noted above, you can request we delete your information at any time.
5. California Consumer Disclosure
|California Consumer Disclosure|
|Categories of Personal Information||
Direct contact information including names, email and postal addresses, and phone
Unique user or device Identifiers such as Account IDs, Unique Referral URLs, Cookies, Mobile Ad IDs (IDFAs for iOS and Android Ad IDs), Timestamps, User-Agent Strings, IP addresses and general location data that is no more specific than a postal code.
|Purposes for collecting Personal Information||We collect personal information to provide affiliate commissions.|
|Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected||Websites, affiliate marketing partners, advertising services, technology platforms.|
|Purposes for use of collected Information||We use collected personal information to track website activity, personalize our website, emails or ads, and track affiliate commissions.|
|Categories of third parties to whom information was shared for a business purpose||Affiliate marketing commission providers.|
|California Consumer Rights & Options|
|Access or Delete Your Personal Information||Visit our Contact Us page or email us at privacy@HooplaDoopla.com|
|Opt Out of Sales or Exercise Your "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" Right Under CCPA||We do not sell your personal information. However, you may opt-out of social and interest-based advertising partners, notably Facebook, and Google. You may also choose to opt-out of these and other potential partners through this industry website.|
6. Changes to this policy
If we change this policy, we will post an update on our home page. If the change involves something substantially different from our current policy, we will post the update in advance of the change taking place and send an email to everyone subscribed to our email updates.
You may reach us at privacy@HooplaDoopla.com or
Hoopla Doopla, Inc.
80 Orville Drive, Suite 100
Bohemia, NY 11716